Hello~ We are the “Play with me!” club! – We’re ChangHyun
– DoDam -GeonRoung
– And HyeYin! Yay~ Guys, we’re gonna be cooking today Do you remember the spicy rice cakes we made last time? Ours was really spicy. Ours was tasty, right? The one that SOMEBODY’s team made was super spicy. It was good, but it was a fail. So, our topic for today is… “Could elementary school students cook, following Mr. Baik Jong-won’s recipes?” Would Baik Jong-won’s recipes turn even the elementary students into chefs? What matters more is the person, not the recipe. – Let’s be positive!
– I can do it. I can do it! Then, shall we start right away? Let’s get it on~! The dish that ‘Team Do-dinosaur is Here’ will make is, ‘Kimchi rice is in full bloom!’ First, don’t turn the gas on, before you turn it on, add some on the pan. That’s right! We need to chop the spring onions, but I don’t know how, you see. Oooh~ What are you doing? Just a bit, maybe like this? So, you have to cut it like this. Cut it like this. – You and me, we’re just on the same level when it comes to chopping~
– No, we’re not! – Let’s be positive~
– I can do it! Why don’t we put more? – Kimchi, released!
– I think that was a little early. You need to do it more strongly, like this, you know? I get it, okay! That’s how you get it to be cooked thoroughly~ – I said I get it, right?
– Alright, then! I think there’s too much… Oh, I think it’s cooked already, the spring onions, too… the color of the spring onions– Oops! One tablespoon. That’s right! That’s too spicy, no? Just try putting it in, little by little. – Sighs…
– Pah! Oh dear! That’s alright, people can make mistakes… We can. You always tell me off when I make mistakes. – Oh, sorry. Oh, people can make mistakes, you can do that.
– When you make them, you always say people can make mistakes.. – Gasp!
– It’s spicy, right! It is, right? I told you it’s spicy! Hey, it’s settled! – Really?
– Yeah! – We did it!
– High five~! Thank you so much. From being unable to cook… – to a great cook?
– Yeah, great cook! Great cook… On top of that, what was it? Oh yeah, we put corns and cheese in. The dish that ‘Team Cool ChangHye’ will make is, the Kang HoDong Bulgogi Pasta! Should we try making it now, then? – This, the garlic, the garlic…
– The garlic, the garlic… – How do I do that?
– Hey, give it to me, I’ll do it. Oooh~ Incredible, that’s fascinating! I wanna try, too. Oh! It works, it works. We did it… But now we have to mince them, apparently. Ooh~ You’re really good at chopping. It should be right to place it in immediately, right? Oooh~ Wouldn’t this be enough? – It looks quite legit, doesn’t it?
– We should use around this much. – Is it the regular word-chain game? Or…
– Just do what you want, I’m fine with any. – Vermiculture
– ‘Ture’~? ‘Ture’… Oh, why did you choose such a hard one! Seriously, it’s no fun! – Just once more~
– Oh, I’m never teaming up with you ever again, older brother! What matters more is the person, not the recipe… Try stir-frying this. Don’t fry it! – Hey… I’m better at this than you, you know.
– “Ooh, I’m better at this than you~” Put in the chili! Put in the chili! Put in the chili! I said put in the chili… Be cautious of the pronunciation, guys. – Hey, it’s done, it’s done!
– When the beef is defrosted, the soy sauce! Ooh~ No, you don’t have to hold it! – You fool! I said take the other side off, didn’t I? Oh, seriously, you fool…
– Aha! Wow, it looks great~ Alright… Now I’m going to pour this in. ‘Kimchi rice is in full bloom’ is complete! Now we need to cook this slightly. KangBul Pasta is also done! Everyone, our dishes are finally completed! Then we’ll have to…we can’t wait to try it out can we? Yes! – Let’s eat it together. Ah! I’m so nervous. Let’s try the one on the bottom….
– It’s cooked. Mmm! This is delicious. – I’m going to try the noodles.
– It’s not too salty or under seasoned. It really is delicious. Wow~the pull on this cheese is amazing. Did we actually make this? Are we sure that we made this? – The dishes came out so much better because we argued with each other.
– I agree We’re going to be arguing with each other every time we cook! Can we try the other team’s dishes now? – Shall we try the meat?
– Wow the cheese is… This is amazing..Wow! What do we do? I feel like our team is going to lose. Taste Evaluation Time – ChangHyun’s mom~
– Enjoy the food! – GeonRoung’s grandma~
– Enjoy the food! – Isn’t it good~?
– It’s good, very good! Our hard-working director~ Oh my god, what do we do~! Now, time for the results! ‘Following Mr. Baik Jong-won’s recipe’ can we finish the challenge~? I feel like we’re going to lose. It’s going to be the complete opposite of what we thought. The score was 5 to 2 ChangHyun, HyeYin team~ Wins! A round of applause for team HyeYin and ChangHyun~ – GeonRoung is tearing up now!
– I am not~! It was our first time cooking a formal meal. It was a bit difficult and there was a few arguments here and there but overall it was fun. You enjoyed the food so much We even tried showing our hidden charm by saying “Director~” but how could you! I actually feel pretty… good right now. The reason is that regardless of losing I was really happy that I was able to cook something this delicious. – It’ll be a good memory!
– It does make a good memory. – It’s the complete opposite of their plate seeing that our plate is clean.
– Wait a second! We didn’t make any food waste~ – We won!
– What’s this~? One, two, three! What do we do~? Did you have fun today everyone? Please continue loving ‘Play With Me Club’~ This was~ “Play with me!” club! Waaa~ Bye bye~! Please show your love through liking and subscribing our videos.