– Oh look, I’m tiny again! – What about if you eat
a Cheeto, do you grow? – Let’s see! (Ernie crunches Cheeto) – [All] We’re back! (funky music) – Hi everyone! Welcome to my cooking show! I am the god of food! And this is Zach the chef. – Hi.
– Are you a chef? – Uh huh.
– Good. – Alright what are we making today Ernie? – We’re gonna make a sandwich!
– Yes! – (singing) How do you make a sandwich? – Usually, it starts with what you’re going to put the sandwich on. (gasps) – Croissants. – Croissant sandwich? Call
that a croissant-wich. (rim shot)
(laughs) We can do, like, half
donut, half tortilla. What do you wanna do? – Yep. Perfectly good. – Perfectly good bagel? What do you want the other
half of your sandwich to be? – This?
– You wanna do a donut? Donut half? – Can I try one? – Wait, yeah. So we have all of these things that we can put onto the sandwich. You wanna do a triple-decker
sandwich, we can do that. – We need a croissant. Like big things, we need all big things. – We’re only making one sandwich though. – Mm hmm.
– But we can put as many layers on the sandwich as you want. What do you wanna put on the donut layer? Chocolate sauce? – (singing) Put chocolate
sauce on the donut. (singing) Put chocolate sauce. Perfect. – See if you can get this
all the way over there. (singing) – You have so many songs. So what do you wanna put on the top? Yeah? Wanna easy cheese it? – Whoa dong doggy! That’s a lot of it.
– Yeah. That’s like a roasted Mary! – We actually get to put
two sauces on this bread because there’s two
sides we can put it on. We have mayonnaise and mustard, we have jelly and peanut butter. – (gasps) Jelly! – Wanna put jelly on there? – Can I drop that ones too? – You wanna do ketchup? – Yeah, ketchup. That works too.
– Yep, there you go. – Looks like blood. Gross vampires sucking your bloody bloods! – We got one more layer, then we can start putting all this stuff on there. – Let me think. – Jelly? – Jelly, that would work. (singing) Peanut butter and
jelly, peanut butter and jelly. – Can you clean this knife for me? (jar cap pops) Lick. – There you go, clean knife. (singing) So, I’m gonna jelly. We dip it inside.
(Zach chuckles) – Scoop. Scoop scoop scoop. – A little like jello. – There you go. – For the chef. Wanna use mushrooms? – We can, you wanna use mushrooms? – Yay, mushrooms!
– Hey, I got it right here! – First of all, let’s take out the stem. – There you go, good move. That’s how much.
(Ernie gasps) – But if I try one … – Cool. – Two krabs in one make
three krabs in two. Two krabs for me, two krabs for a one. – (chuckles, sniffles) Do you
wanna use any other meats too? – Pepperoni (breathes heavily). (Zach laughs) – Boom. Nice. You gotta save your appetite, buddy, we have a sandwich we’re making. – Making sure it tastes good. – My mistake, chef, my mistake. – Wanna get some salami? – Wanna put some salami
on there, this one? How many you want, two, three? – One for the guest and one for the chef, one for the guest and one for the chef. – But I want one.
– Oh, OK. – Can I have this one?
– Sure. Can I have one? – Mm hmm! Oh! (chomping and chewing) – Do you want any other vegetables? We have some lettuce here we could put on. – Lettuce! – You want some lettuce? – Can you, oh! (laughs) – Do you want this apple on there? – Yeah. – Is that enough, you want more? – I want one more. – One more. – Whoa! – Where do they go? – They’re to go right here. – On the cheesy one,
can you put it on there? Now is it ready? – Yeah. (screaming) It is ready! – (sniffles) I think we’re good. – Let’s assemble. – Ready? Put some bread, right? And then we’re gonna put
all our vegetable layers. – Crush! – Alright, so now,
we need to put something here. What do you wanna put? – Peanut butter. – Apples and peanut butter go really well together, don’t they? – Yeah, they do! Ooh! Whoa! (crashes to the floor) – We did it.
(Ernie coos) – Look at my sandwich, look
at my wizzler sandwich! Michael!
(Zach laughs) – Gotta hold it together.
– I’ll take a giant bite! (Ernie groans) – How’s it? – Delicious! (funky music)
(Michael moans) – Came good?
– Mm hmm. – Yes. (singing) Best sandwich ever! (singing) Bye everyone, bye everyone! – Bye! (funky music)