– Are you ready?
– No. – ♪ (French accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) Today, we are going
to make a mess. – Okay.
– Yeah! – There’s a magic hat.
I think we’re picking stuff out of a hat. – I’m kind of scared,
’cause I don’t know what’s gonna happen
and it’s scary. – What is gonna happen? – (FBE) You will be doing
the eat it or wear it challenge. – Challenge accepted. – Oh no.
– You see, I’ve heard it and I’ve seen a few
people do it. – Guessing that it’s you guys,
it’s probably gonna be really hard. – (FBE) This game is played
many different ways. For this episode, we’ll be
presenting you with a hat where each of you will
be drawing different ingredients. You will then have to decide
if you want to eat it or wear it.
If you decide to eat your item, you will also get to dump
some of that item onto your opponent’s head.
– (laughs) – I’m okay with that. – (FBE) So, if you decide
to wear it, then your opponent gets to dump that item
on your head. – So you eat it and you
pour it on your opponent’s head? I bet it’s gonna be probably
something like mustard. Sardines, probably. – I feel excited,
’cause I’m gonna eat all of it.
Hopefully, I eat all of it. – Truce or war?
– War. It’s coming at you.
– It’s on. This is a war,
but we’re still friends. – Yeah.
We’re still friends. – (FBE) Okay Lucas,
you pick your first ingredient. – Ah, man. – Beets.
– Guacamole. Of course I’m gonna
eat guacamole. – Relish.
No. – Pie filing.
What if it’s chicken pot pie filling?
– Ew. That would be dis–
I don’t want that on my head. – Spaghettios.
Guacamole? – Oh no!
I’m guessing you’re probably gonna eat
spaghettios, ’cause spaghettio’s
so yummy. – (FBE) Here are your
ingredients. – Oh no, no, no.
– Oh, jeez. I don’t like this.
I thought it would be pumpkin pie filling
or something like this, but I don’t think I
wanna eat it anymore. – (FBE) Gabe, are you
gonna eat it or wear it? – I’m going to eat it. – Does it taste good?
– That was good. – (FBE) So now, Gabe,
you get to pour the rest of that
onto Tida’s head. – Oh no! – (FBE) Turn around, Tida.
Show us your hair. – Spaghettio hair.
– I got it on my shoulder. – (FBE) Are you gonna
eat it or wear it? – Eat it. That’s actually kind of good.
It smells really good, too. Ew, I got it on me, too!
– Oh my God. – (FBE) Janelle, are you
going to eat it or wear it? – Eat it.
– Eat it, eat it. The whole thing.
Yes, chew, chew. Keep chewing.
Get all the cucumbers, high fructose corn syrup.
– It’s still really bad., but I thought it was
gonna be even worse. – Ah, no!
Why? Oh my God. – (FBE) Anita, eat it
or wear it? – I’m gonna eat it. – That’s a lot on my head.
– You’re gonna get a full–
it’s not coming off. (laughs)
– Ew. – Do I do the whole thing or…?
– (FBE) I’m gonna help you out. Here, you turn around.
– Hey, no, stop! – (FBE) No, no, no, no.
– Don’t do it to me. – I will wear it.
I am okay with that. – I am sorry for doing this, but… – It went right onto my lap
and my arm. I kinda regret doing it. – I’m eating this
and I’m definitely pouring it all on her.
Why does this not look appetizing? It’s pie filling!
– Because it’s gross. – It’s okay.
It’s fun time. – Oh God.
This is so dis– Oh God.
Look at how much I put on him and
look at how much he put on me. – (FBE) Do you wanna
get him back? – Yeah.
– I’m– wait, what?
Why are you letting her do this? – Because you’re e–
(laughs) – (FBE) Gabe, go ahead
and pick your next ingredient. – I got ranch.
– Baby food. – Cottage cheese.
Are you kidding me? – Oh no.
Chocolate syrup. You’re gonna get really sticky. – Baby food.
– Oh. Pickle juice.
I’m gonna eat it just so I can pour it on you. – (FBE) You gonna eat it?
– Yeah. – I’m gonna get that
poured on my forehead. – You’re lucky this is going
all on your head. – It’s disgusting!
– Oh my God. – What have you done to me?
My poor shampoo. – Here, I’ll just be
your hair stylist for one day. Do you love your
cottage cheese hair? – No. – Please don’t eat it.
– Ah. Even though it nearly
made me throw up, the taste was a bit better
than I expected. Pretend like I’m doing
brain surgery on you. You won’t wanna move. Bringing it all.
I’m putting it all. – I kinda wanna get messy,
so I’ll wear it. I don’t like ranch too much,
but I’ll wear it, okay. – I’m gonna try it. Ew.
Terrible. – (FBE) So Tida,
you get to pour the ranch and that baby food
onto Gabe. – Oh, both?
Oh my gosh. I feel it slipping down.
– I kinda have to stand up for this. – I feel like it’s gonna
go down my back. The ranch doesn’t taste too bad,
but too late. – (FBE) Anita, eat it
or wear it? – Eat it. Tastes good.
– Okay, I’ll let you do eight seconds on my head, okay?
– Okay. – One, two, three, four,
five, six, seven, eight. – I’m gonna eat it,
so that’s gonna all get on your head.
– Please drink a lot. – I’m not gonna eat pickles
for weeks. – Ah!
– You ready? – No. – (FBE) Go ahead
and pick the next one. – I got pie filling.
– Ooh, pie. – That’s good.
Now, your turn. – Crushed tomatoes. – Oh, some mustard.
– Olive juice. – Saucerkraut?
– Spaghettios. – Tastes pretty good. – I’m gonna eat it. Pie filling.
Strawberry, cherry, maybe? Nicely done. – Yes, get the savory,
slimy cabbage. Be the cabbage.
– It’s a million times worse than the pickles. – “Be one with the cabbage”
they said. Little did they know.
– (both laugh) – Is it good?
– No. – No, ah! – Hey, it’s pretty good.
Can I have another bite? Wait, what am I doing?
I’m pouring this on your head. Say spaghettio!
Spaghettio! – Ten out of ten experience.
– Ten out of ten. Ah, dang. – (FBE) Tida, eat it
or wear it? – Wear it. Ah, it’s going
down my back. Ew! – (FBE) How did you
guys do today? – Bad.
– Horrible. It’s cold and it’s just disgusting. – I wanna go home
and take a shower. – I wanna go home
and take a bath. – It was really fun.
I loved it, especially the part
where all the food went on my head
and made me sticky. – The juice part was bad,
but look at my face. – I’d totally do this again.
Totally. – Thanks for watching us
try the Eat It or Wear It challenge on the React Channel. – Don’t forget to subscribe.
We have tons of new shows for you every week. – Bye! – What’s up guys, Alyssa here,
a producer from the React Channel. Thanks for watching us try
the Eat It or Wear It challenge. If you have any more fun
suggestions, go ahead and let us know in the comments,
and it might be in the next episode. See you next time.