* March 2014, near the JYP office building
1,2,3 Come and Get It! GOT7! Hello, this is GOT7 Today is the day for the GOT7 cooking competition!
Wow! A cooking competition! * The reaction machine * episode 8. Master Chef GOT7
The members of GOT7 are having a ramen cooking competition. We will see who cooks the best ramen noodles.
We divided teams.
Let me introduce the teams. * Foreigner team
Don’t start with the nationality thing. That’s not good!
Then what are the team names going to be? Pick a team name.
* Foreigner team a.k.a AmeriThaiKong
Since this is a multinational team, I recommend “Jjambbong”.
No way~! Then our team name will be Tojong. * Tojong Team Ours is Chonnom! * Jinpo Team a.k.a CountryMan Well then, it’s settled. Now let the game begin. Is this broadcast live? The evaluation items are like this: 10 points for creativity, 10 points for visual effect, 10 points for taste and 20 points for charms. How come charms are worth the most points? What’s that got to do with making ramen?!
Anyway, what is this? These are the ingredients we have. We will split them by team.
* Garlic / rice cake / cheese / bean paste / eggs / curry (clockwise) How’re we going to split?
Let’s do rock paper scissors! We decide the order by playing rock-paper-scissors. The winning team gets to choose three ingredients, second team gets two and the last team gets one. Now we’re going to play a game of choosing the ingredients kkkkkkk
* Interpreted in 3 languages * Thai * Chinese Let’s go on with the rock-paper-scissors. Last one is a rotten egg. Rock-paper-scissors! Then the winner gets to choose the ingredients?
But it is possible to end up with the bad ones, right?
* Victory Dance Last one is a rotten egg. Rock-paper-scissors! X 3 * Mark wins X 100 Excuse me, I’m the one in 1st place! ^^
Jr. you pick first! You just chose three. Jr., should we go for 1, 2, 3? / No~ / Then 4, 5, 6?
* Thai interpretation Which number do you like?
It doesn’t matter. * Fierce broadcast in all languages Now let’s see what they are. * Rice cake / eggs / garlic * Nervous over nothing at all * Cheese / curry
JB! It’s OK X 100 * Feeling good
That leaves us with bean paste. * Bean paste First we boil the water, then put in the noodles and rice cakes.
* Cooking program sound effects
We’ll give the soup a savory taste with garlic and top it off with eggs. Oh~~ you sound like a chef! You’ve got style>